Now that you've had a chance to digest the mountains of material you've received from other schools and cruised around our website, it's time to look a little deeper. Open the closets. Look under the rugs. Check out things for yourself.
Visit us at an Open House. We offer them multiple times a year.
Each one is a little different so pick the one (or more) that suits you best. You can register for your favorite one (or more) right here about a month before it's scheduled.
2014/2015 Open House Dates:
- Saturday, January 31, 2015* | Snow date of Saturday, Feb. 7, 2015
- Saturday, March 21, 2015 | VIP Day** (accepted students only)
2015/2016 Open House Dates:
- Friday, July 17, 2015
- Saturday, September 19, 2015
- Saturday, November 14, 2015
- Saturday, January 30, 2016 | Snow Date of Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016
- Saturday, March 19, 2016 | VIP Day** (accepted students only)
*In November and February you can find out if you're accepted.
Bring a completed application, your official transcript, and SAT scores with you. While you learn about us, our admissions staff will review your packet and give you an admissions decision before you leave!
**Every March, accepted students only are invited to VIP Day.
Attend "mini classes" (38 to choose from!) tour campus, and meet with representatives of many campus organizations. It's a great way to spend a Saturday (and get a free lunch). Bring your parents or some friends! Remember - this is only for accepted students.