Wilkes University

Student Services

Federal Perkins Loan - Nursing Student Loan - Rulison Student Loan - Gulf Loan

The Controller's Office is responsible for processing the Federal Perkins Loan, Nursing Student Loan, Rulison Student Loan and the Gulf Loan.

Wilkes University contracts with University Accounting Service (UAS) to process and mail billing statements, process loan payments and handle deferment/cancellation requests.

Inquiries, correspondence, deferment and cancellations should be forwarded to:
University Accounting Service, Inc.
Attn: Wilkes University Representative
P.O. Box 932
Brookfield, WI 53008-0932
| 1-800-999-6227

Payments on Federal Student Loans

Checks should be made payable to Wilkes University and mailed to...

  • University Accounting Services
    P.O. Box 5291
    Carol Stream, IL 601697-5291

Electronic-transaction payment methods...

Other resources