Wilkes University


These business transaction forms can be downloaded whenever you need them.

Some forms are in .pdf format and require Acrobat Reader. You probably already have the Reader on your computer, but click the previous link to download it for free if you have problems when you try to open the .pdf forms listed below.

The following Controller's Office forms have been moved to the Wilkes University Portal.  Click here to access these forms under the Controller's Office Channel.

  • Cash Receipt Transmittal
  • Petty Cash
  • Check Request
  • Travel Reimbursement
  • PCARD Enrollment Form
  • PCARD Increase Credit Limit Request Form
  • Purchase Requisition Form
  • Sole Source Justification Form
  • Agreement for Services
  • Consultant Agreement
  • Entertainment Agreement
  • General Event Release
  • Direct Deposit Authorization
  • Part-Time/Hourly (Non-Exempt) Time Card
  • Salaried (Exempt) Time Card

General Accounting

Identify the FOAP and amount the funds are to be transferred from as well as the FOAP and the amounts funds are to be transferred to in the body of the email. Use the new chart of account numbers effective June 1, 2006.



Some of these forms are in typeable .pdf format.

Student Services

Some of these forms are in typeable .pdf format.

Human Resources Development Office