RN to MSN Program
Wilkes University's RN to MSN program accelerates the path to an advanced nursing degree and can be completed fully online. This program is designed for the experienced, practicing, registered nurse who plans to continue nursing studies through the master's level and does not hold a baccalaureate degree.
The curriculum for the MSN prepares the registered nurse for advancing nursing practice.*
The Wilkes advantage includes a curriculum that starts with two bridge courses totaling 10 credit hours. These transition courses are designed to quickly bring you up to a baccalaureate level of study and prepare you for graduate coursework. After successfully completing these two courses and their associated clinical requirements, you'll then transition directly into the master's degree program of your choice.
Choose from the following programs:
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nursing Practitioner (FNP)
- Nurse Executive
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Informatics
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Admission requirements include:
- A nursing degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale from a programmatically accredited degree-granting institution
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- A completed admission application
- Minimum one year of clinical experience
- Official transcripts from degree-granting institution
- Current resume/C.V.