Grade Distribution Policy
As of the Fall 2003 Semester, mid-term grades are sent only to upper-class students (non-freshman) who have received one or more
unsatisfactory (U) grades for either attendance or performance in any of his/her courses.
Mid-term grades are also sent to all new freshman students, new transfer students, students on academic probation, and parents, regardless of satisfactory/unsatisfactory status.
As with final semester grades, any student may access his/her mid-term grades online.
Final Grades are not mailed in paper form to students at Wilkes University. Students check their final grades online via the procedure outlined below.
For additional information on the web grade system, contact the Registrar's Office.
How to Get Your Grades
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHECKING GRADES ON-LINE
- Log on lo MyWilkes portal
- Enter your USER NAME: first.last
- Enter your Wilkes email password. Click Login
- Click on Student Services Tab and than to My Records area
- Click on Midterm Grades OR Final Grades OR Academic Transcript (as appropriate). Click on Submit.
- Display Grades