For more than 80 years, Wilkes University has provided students with academic excellence through mentoring and personal attention. And with our competitive transfer scholarships, Wilkes tuition is among the most affordable in Arizona.
Wilkes offers business degrees in:
Tuition is just $15,432 a year and with our competitive scholarships, students can pay even less.
- PTK Scholarship - amounts range from 60% to 100% of tuition costs
- Arizona Leaders Scholarship - $5,000
- Mesa Educates U Scholarship - $5,000
- Maricopa Community Colleges Transfer Scholarship - $1,900
- Mesa Community College Honors Transfer Scholarship - $1,000
- ACE Scholarship - $1,000
- Personal and Professional Development series, which engages using a unique "lead by doing" style
- Regional and national accreditation
- Ph.D. credentialed faculty with real-world experience
- Hands-on learning through internships and research projects
- Private, independent and not-for-profit institution
- Online application and $35 application fee (fee waived)
- Associate degree or equivalent credits
- Official transcripts for all college work
- Official high school transcripts
- Signed enrollment agreement
Wilkes alumni have gone on to accept jobs at:
PricewaterhouseCoopers | Bank of America | Kraft | Jones New York | Deloitte | MetLife Stadium | Amazon | Vera Bradley | Johns Hopkins | Cintas | PWC Florham Park
Wilkes welcomes students from all Arizona institutions, including Maricopa Community Colleges:
Chandler-Gilbert Community College | Estrella Mountain Community College | Glendale Community College | GateWay Community College | Mesa Community College | Paradise Valley Community College | Phoenix College | Rio Salado College | Scottsdale Community College | South Mountain Community College
Sign up for more information today and get ready for your future at Wilkes University in Mesa, Ariz.
* Indicates that a field is required.