Dr. Judith L. Kristeller
- Stark Learning Center, 334f
- (570) 408-4272
Dr. Kristeller joined Wilkes University in 2002. Prior to Wilkes, she worked as a clinical hospital pharmacist for 5 years, and then as a critical care pharmacy specialist for another 5 years. She is married to Ted Kristeller and has 3 children, Alyssa, Alex, and Jacob.
Education and Training
- PharmD: University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Critical Care Residency: Hermann Hosptial, Houston, TX
Certificates and Certifications
- BCPS (Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Support)
- Transitions of Care
- Medication Safety
- Kristeller, J. L. (2014). Improving medication adherence from hospital to home (webinar), PA Chronic Care Initiative. PA.
- Kristeller, J. L. (2014). Improving the transition from hospital to home. Scranton, Chronic Care Initiative - NEPA. PA.
- Kristeller, J. L., A. Jankowski, et al. (2015). "Role of corticosteroids during cardiopulmonary bypass (webinar)."
- Kristeller, J. L. and D. S. Longyhore (2015). A presenter's guide to ACCP's Updates in Therapeutics. American College of Clinical Pharmacy Webinar.
- Dr. Kristeller’s scholarship has focused on improving medication management for patients during the transition from hospital to home.
- Tenure and Promotion Committee 2010-2015
- Advisor for PPA and LKS
Selected Honors and Awards
- 2013: Recipient of a $93,000 grant to develop a pharmacy practice model to improve care transitions
- 2011: LKS Advisor Award