Eddie's Mailroom offers many options for your shipping needs, including First Class postage stamps, priority and media mail, and UPS shipping. Our staff will help you decide which option is best suited to your needs.
The University's Mailroom was dedicated to Edward Elgonitis Sr. on April 17, 2015 after his passing. The dedication was in commemoration of his infectious Colonel spirit and 33 year service to Wilkes University. The memorial and dedication can be viewed at this link.
Eddie's Mailroom is also a pre-paid drop off location for the United States Postal Service, FedEx, and UPS. Bring your package to the front window of the Mailroom, and a staff member will distribute it to the proper carrier.
Did you know?
Eddie's Mailroom now offers Print Shop deliveries to your office!
- Receive confirmation from the University Print Shop that the job is complete.
- Submit a 2Fix work order request for delivery. The requested delivery time cannot be less than 24 hours from the time you submit your work order.
- Work order delivery requests are checked each morning and assigned for completion in the afternoon, during or after the freight delivery route.
- Eddie's Mailroom staff will deliver your print job to your office!
Note: Print deliveries are completed during the afternoon freight route in order to most efficiently utilize the single campus delivery vehicle, as well as Mailroom time and personnel.
Eddie's Mailroom is located on the second floor of the Henry Student Center.
General University Mailing Address
Hours of Operation
- Eddie's Mailroom is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- The Mailroom is closed for all University holidays. It also follows the University's schedule in regards to delays/closings due to inclement weather.
James D. Yeninas, Supervisor
|email@example.com||(570) 408 - 4123|
|Ethan Davisfirstname.lastname@example.org||(570) 408 - 4127|