|• Psych Club website|
is an active and exciting organization -- and you don't have to be a psychology major to join! If you have an interest in psychology, we welcome you. Throughout the year, we are involved in psychology-related community service, fundraising, field trips, and more.
Here's some examples of what you can expect.
- Learn about the science of psychology.
- Listen to interesting speakers.
- Gain insight from field trips.
- Attend psychology conferences.
- Participate in community-service opportunities.
- Meet other students who share your interests at social -- and other -- events.
- Get to know the Psychology Department faculty.
- Have fun!