Student Jobs Listing
141 S. Main St. 570-408-2000 (T) 570-408-3000 (F) Email
Job postings will be listed upon availability (click here to download work study application)
To apply for Student Jobs at Wilkes you must have a social security number and the appropriate employment documents to verify your identity and authorization to work in the United States.
You are eligible for jobs from the Federal source if your current financial aid award includes a Federal Work Study award (note the award total). If you are not eligible for Federal Work Study you may only search jobs with source type "institutional" or "grant".
- Review the open positions for which you may qualify by clicking on the appropriate link
- Contact the hiring supervisor to set up an interview
- Click on the hiring form link found within the job description to view the hiring form
- If you are successfully hired into the job, you will complete the hiring form with the supervisor
- Bring the completed hiring form to Student Services along with the proper documents to verify your identity and authorization to work (list of documents can be obtained from Student Services)
- The hiring process is not complete until 1) the supervisor assigns you to the job and 2) the documents that identify and authorize you to work in the United States are verified by Student Services 3) you have completed the employment forms, W-4 and I-9, available at Student Services
|Residence Life Desk Attendant |
Contact Jamie Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-408-4354
|Residence Life ||Federal ||Fall & Spring |