Position Code • C24801 Position Title • Student Technician-Foreign Language Department • Foreign Language Department Classification • Administrative Assistant Semester • Fall 2012
Funding Sponsor • Federal
Job Duties/Skills (do not edit):
• Microsoft Office applications
• Academic support for students (tutoring, mentoring, etc.)
• Organizational / attention to detail / interpersonal skills
• Liaison / customer service
• External communications (presentations, alumni interactions, etc.)
Experience Required (do not edit):
• Proficient working knowledge/experience with computer applications
• Previous office / clerk / related experience preferred
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, customer service skills
Department Specific Duties / Skills:
Preferable if student has oral/written spanish skills.
Department Specific Details:
All students are welcome for referral. This position is for the fall and spring semesters.
To apply, visit Student Services for a referral form and contact this position's supervisor to interview for the position.
Wilkes University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse faculty, staff and student body. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Posted On: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 Closing Date: Until Filled