Members of the campus community are invited to be part of the studio audience when President Patrick F. Leahy appears on WVIA’s hour-long program, “State of Pennsylvania,” on Thursday, Jan. 10 at 7 p.m. WVIA CEO and program host Bill Kelly will interview Dr. Leahy about his work as Wilkes president. Members of the studio audience will have an opportunity to ask questions. Questions will also be taken from viewers calling into the program. Those attending should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before show time. Let’s have a great Wilkes showing at the broadcast!
To reach WVIA from campus, please follow these directions:
To 100 WVIA Way, Pittston
· Take South Street past the Henry Student Center and turn right on South River Street
· Take South River to Route 309 South
· Exit Route 309 South at Exit 1, Route 315/Dupont
· Turn left on 315 North and go 4.5 miles
· Turn right on Old Boston Road (if you get to 315 South, you’ve gone too far)
· Turn right on to Industrial Drive. WVIA Way is at the end of industrial Drive.