facebook twitter Blogger YouTube
Welcome to Wilkes University » Latest News Archives
Font Size: T T T

Latest News Archives

HR Address Changes for W-2 Statements


Please note that if you are submitting an address change for your W-2 wage and tax statement to payroll@wilkes.edu that you also include the attached Local Earned Income Tax Form (010913_local tax form.pdf) so that the local tax can be distributed to the correct jurisdiction.  

Published On: 1/9/2013
  • |
  • Wilkes University |
  • 84 West South Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18766 |
  • 1-800-WILKES-U
  • |
  • Privacy Policy*