African Safari - Summer 2008
Breiseth Hall (570) 408-5615 (T) (570) 408-7912 (F) Email
African Safari- August 4-16, 2008 to
Tanzania and Zanzibar Island
ONLY six (6) spots remaining
Contact James Merryman at 570-408-4043
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best Value: Recently reduced from $7000 to $5000.
- The Trip for people who hate package tours: Lots of freedom to choose hiking, canoeing, game drive viewing, pool side lounging with a drink, or swim in hot springs in the middle of the wilds.
- Largest game reserves in Africa (size of Denmark and Switzerland).
- Most big game in Africa: thousands of elephants, hippos, zebras, giraffes, gazelles, hundreds of lions, 400 bird species. See it natural. See it while it lasts.
- Trip is way off the tourist circuit, like having the parks to ourselves. Small, private tented camps and lodges with creature comforts and good food.
- The owner of Safaridreams will be our personal guide, to look after our every need.
- Cultural exchanges: stops at villages and schools
- Safety: Tanzania is regarded as one of the safest countries.
- In Africa, you'll experience warm hospitality from its culturally diverse peoples. Your Wilkes tour leader, Prof. Jim Merryman lived in East Africa for 12 years, speaks Swahili, has visited Tanzania many times and has led 5 previous trips to Africa.
- Zanzibar Island, 23 miles off the coast of Tanzania but a world apart. A sultanate until 1964, an exotic mix of Persian, Arab, Indian and African cultures.
- Wander the back streets of historic Stone Town; explore endless miles of pristine, deserted beaches. Snorkel and scuba among some of the best coral reefs, or just chill to your hearts content.
- Tour concludes at the fabulous Breezes Resort, named among Africa's top five beach resorts. Last night lavish sea food cookout just for our group. Final day boat trip to the mainland and home on our KLM flight from Dar es Salaam (harbor of peace) to JFK via Amsterdam.
- Only 6 spots available. Contact email@example.com or 570-408-4043.