1. All Fall 2013 Resident, Commuter and Ralston parking permits expired on December 31, 2013.
2. Distribution to approved Resident and Commuter parking permit holders will begin on Monday, August 26th, and follow the published schedule on the reverse side.
3. Distribution of Ralston parking permits (which is on a first come, first served basis) will begin on Monday August 26th, and follow the published schedule on the reverse side.
4. Payment, via student account debit, for parking permits must be made at the distribution location when picking up the permit. No one is allowed to make their payment for a parking permit at the Financial Services Office.
5. Parking enforcement (outside of handicapped and flagrant violations, e.g. parking on sidewalks) will be suspended from Monday, August 26th, through 7:30 a.m. Friday, August 31th. Ticketing for permit violations will start at 08:00 am on September 4th.
6. At no time is anyone authorized to drive on or park on any sidewalk. Vehicles doing so will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
7. Approved Resident and Commuter students have until Friday, August 30th, at 4:00 p.m. to pick-up their parking permits. Failure to do so will automatically forfeit their parking permit, which will then be redistributed to individuals on the “wait list” (which starts the Second Round of distribution).
8. Any individual with past due parking tickets will have to make restitution prior to receiving any new parking permit. Per the current University Parking Policy, tickets may only be challenged through appeal to the Traffic Council.
Any questions regarding the University Parking Policy can be directed to (570) 408-2349.
Wilkes University Public Safety Department
Parking Permit Distribution Schedule For Fall 2012