Health Care Reform: Where Are We Going?
Geisinger to host panel discussion on health care reform at Wilkes University
10/11/2012 7:00:00 PM-10/11/2012 9:00:00 PM
The impact of the Affordable Care Act on the delivery of health care services will be the focus of a panel discussion, “Health Care Reform: Where Are We Going?” The panel, sponsored by Geisinger Health System, will be at 7 p.m.on Thursday, Oct. 11. at the Dorothy Dickson Darte Center on the campus of Wilkes University.
The panel will be moderated by Christine Alichnie, President of the Board of Directors for the Pennsylvania State Nursing Association. Other panelists include:
- Eddie Day Pashinski, Pennsylvania State Representative, 121ST District
- Arlene Smaldone, DNSc, CPNP, CDE; Assoc.Prof, Columbia University School of Nursing
- Dianne Charsha, RN, MSN, NNP-BC- CNO and ACOO Cooper University Medical Center
- Donna Smith, RN Director, Free Clinic, Mountain Top, PA
- Kara Cotitch, Public Policy Analyst, Massachusetts Association of Health Plans