What is the Stadium Project?
2nd Floor UCoM 570-408-7832 (T) 570-408-7847 (F) Email
Home | The Stadium Project | Project Phases | Ways to Give | Questions/Comments |
In the News | Photographs |
Alumni athletes, seeking to help build on the legacy, asked the administration to help renovate the current fields. Wilkes responded by investing $1.6 million in a multi-purpose turf field to accommodate increased demand for competitive playing space. This new field is the first step in keeping Wilkes competitive with its peer institutions.
Now it’s time for the alumni to do their part. Every dollar you give will be put to good use – helping students achieve athletic excellence on the field even as they dedicate themselves to scholarship in the classroom.
• Provide critical upgrades to the institution’s athletic fields and facilities.
• Unite alumni athletes to ensure the university’s future success.
• Make the bleachers friendly to handicapped attendees, students and parents.
• Equip the press box for today’s media needs.
• Expand the team meeting areas to accommodate the entire team.
The new stadium is located within the footprint of the current field at Wilkes University’s Ralston Athletic Complex on Northampton Street, adjacent to Kirby Park.
Please join us so that the tradition of athletic excellence can continue for Wilkes student athletes now and in the future.