Henry Student Center 570-408-2950 (T) 570-408-7794 (F) Email
Students can search online for internship opportunities...
posted through our office. For a full list of current opportunities, please follow the instructions listed below.
Note: All academic internships must be approved by your advisor and department chair. Participation in the program requires a 2.0 GPA and completion of at least 30 credits.
Here's how to start your search...
- Go to the Student Central area of College Central.
- If this is your first visit to the site, follow the register link and fill out the appropriate information. Make sure to record your Access ID and Password for future access.
- Select Search for Jobs Posted to My School.
- Under Types of Jobs select Co-op, Part-time, and Internship.
- Click on Job ID for more details on each position.
- Contact our office for application details on each position that interests you.