Location: The Alden Learning Commons in the Farley Library
Contact: Dr. Chad Stanley
Need help with your writing? Having trouble deciding what to say?
Can't find a focus or proper organization for your ideas? Wondering if your audience will understand your work? The staff of the Writing Center is trained to assist all writers at Wilkes.
How does it work?
- Drop-in with your assignment.
- Make a 30-minute appointment with us.
- Submit your paper online.
- If you'd rather try it on your own, use the links in the right column to access many helpful resources.
What we have to offer?
- A staff of trained and enthusiastic tutors
- A library of reference manuals, handbooks, dictionaries, and style sheets
- Support for English as a Second Language students (ESL)
- Handouts on common writing problems and assignments
- Upgraded PCs and laser printers
How to help us help you?
- Bring all assignment sheets and information.
- Come early enough to allow time for rewriting.
- Let the staff know if your session was productive.
- Contact the Writing Center Director - Dr. Chad Stanley