Advocating and nurturing free enterprise as the foundation of freedom through discovery and motivation of entrepreneurial spirit and capacity.
The Kirby Center encourages and enables students, faculty, staff and community members to:
- Launch and run the businesses of the future;
- Understand the nature of free enterprise, value creation, and entrepreneurship through curricular and experience-based activities;
- Develop, implement, and support programs that will enhance the entrepreneurial climate of Wilkes University and northeast Pennsylvania including specific efforts to support the redevelopment of downtown Wilkes-Barre;
- Foster dialogue on the imperative of pursuing the constitutional goals of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness through the free enterprise system and entrepreneurship.
- Business Development
- Marketing Development
- Intellectual Property Management
- Financial Services
- Product/Process Development Services
- Industry and Community Outreach
Interested in our services? Want to become a client?
Register with our eCenter sign up form!
Businesses that are ineligible for becoming a client are regulated lending institutions, real estate investment businesses, and any store which principle business is the sale of alcoholic beverages for consumption. The eCenter sign up and survey entries do not guarantee acceptance to the center or incubator space.