Five-year B.A./M.B.A. in Psychology
Fast-track your career by earning both a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a master of business administration degree in just five years!
Wilkes University offers a unique opportunity for you to earn a master of business administration degree in only one extra year with the accelerated five-year B.A./M.B.A. in industrial/organizational psychology. In today’s job market, having a graduate degree will give you the extra edge to increase your employment options.
- Take graduate-level classes during your senior year at no extra cost.
- Complete your master’s degree in only one year.
- Save money on tuition.
- Enter the job market one year earlier than if you had earned your bachelor’s and entered a traditional MBA program.
- Gain an edge over other job candidates.
The five-year B.A./M.B.A. in psychology can prepare you for jobs in:
- Human resources
- Administration management
- Organizational development and training
- Employee counseling
The bachelor of arts (B.A.) degree in psychology requires 120 credits, and the master of business administration (M.B.A.) requires 39 credits. Wilkes University’s B.A./M.B.A. program allows students to apply elective credits as an undergraduate that can be applied to the M.B.A. requirements, thereby allowing the student to finish the master’s program in only three semesters.