- Executive Editor: Brianna Schunk
- Assistant Editor: Maddison Black
- Photography Editor: Mmachi Dimoriaku
- Art Editor: Jay Guziewicz
- Copy Editor: William Billingsley
- Faculty Advisors: Dr. Chad Stanley and Dr. Mischelle Anthony
The Manuscript Society of Wilkes University has been publishing its creative written and visual art magazine, Manuscript, continuously since 1947. Currently, the student-led editorial staff publishes one issue per year, and copies are complimentary.
In preparation for a career in editing, publishing, or creative writing, any Wilkes student is welcome to submit to or work on the editorial board of the Manuscript Society and critique a variety of creative pieces, including visual art, from Wilkes faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
This process includes creative work-shopping, copy-editing, and layout.Wilkes students may elect to enroll in ENG 190 B, Projects in Writing: Manuscript, for one (1) credit of coursework. Meetings are held during club hours each semester. Monthly campus poetry readings are open to the Wilkes Community and greater public. The end product is a published, award-winning magazine.The Manuscript Society's faculty advisors are Dr. Mischelle Anthony and Dr. Sean Kelly.
- Submissions are open to all Wilkes University students, faculty, staff and alumni
- Individuals may submit creative fiction, creative nonfiction/short personal essays, poetry, photography, drawings, paintings, digital art, and music compositions
- Each individual may submit up to five (5) written and/or visual pieces
- Written submissions may be up to five (5) pages in length
All submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org from a Wilkes email address no later than midnight on March 31, 2020 to be considered for the 2019 - 2020 issue of the Manuscript. If you have any questions regarding this process, or about the magazine, feel free to email one of the editors or a faculty advisor. You can also contact us at: