Can you see yourself in scrubs?
THE PASSAN SCHOOL OF NURSING PRESENTS
An Experience in Nursing
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. | Friday, Nov. 9, 2018
If you’re considering a major in nursing, come see how Wilkes University’s Passan School of Nursing can prepare you for a rewarding career. An Experience in Nursing will give you a chance to learn about our program from current students, alumni, faculty and staff.
- 9 a.m. Registration – Breakfast snacks and beverages will be provided.
- 9:30 a.m. Welcome to Nursing – Learn about our nursing program from faculty and staff.
- 10:30 a.m. Alumni/Student Panel – Discuss classes, clinical rotations and campus life.
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch – Guests will have a complimentary lunch in the dining hall.
- 12:15 p.m. Tour – Check out classrooms, residence halls and the Clinical Nursing Simulation Center.
Register by Monday, Nov. 5.
Please call 570-408-4089 with any questions.
Patrons requesting accommodations or services at Wilkes University or Wilkes University-sponsored events in accordance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title III: Public Accommodations are asked to contact the University at 1-800-Wilkes-U to request such services/accommodations. It is recommended that requests be made at least 48 hours prior to any event. Wilkes University is an equal opportunity institution. For information on the University’s Policy on Non-Discrimination, visit www.wilkes.edu/nondiscrimination.