The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry maintains a wide variety of chemical instrumentation and facilities.
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography
- FT-NMR Spectroscopy
- FT-IR and UV-VIS Spectroscopy
- Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Thermogravimetic Analysis
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- Stopped-Flow Apparatus
The department houses computer equipment for on-line to the ACS Archives and many other scientific on-line journals. Additional library resources are available in the main campus library, Farley Library.
The Department mantains a large inventory of routinely used chemical items.