Hospitality Leadership Minor
Combine your major with an 18-credit minor in hospitality leadership to expand your academic and career opportunities. You’ll receive an introduction to the skills needed for success as a management-level professional and gain hands-on experience through a hospitality leadership internship.
As a hospitality leadership minor, you’ll complete six courses focusing on current and emerging theories and practices in hospitality.
For a minor in hospitality leadership, you’ll complete four required courses:
- HL 201 – Introduction to Hospitality
- LDR 201 – Introduction to Leadership
- HL 381 – Hotel Operations Management or HL 382 Food and Beverage Management
- HL 466 – Advanced Hospitality Internship
And two of the following courses:
- HL 355 – Event Management
- HL 386 – Gaming and Casino Management
- HL 198/298/398 – Topics
- HL 341 – Hospitality Finance
- SM 355 – Facility Management
- SM 201 – Introduction to Sports Mgmt.
- SM 325 – Sports Marketing
- MKT 328 – Customer Behavior
- ENT 252 – The Entrepreneurial Leader
- BA 419 – Quantitative Decision Making