International/Global Business Experience
BA-464 International Business Experience
BA-464 is a 3-credit elective course in the undergraduate business or other programs. This course will include travel to Munich, Zurich, Vienna. We will explore business strategies and cultures of the countries visited.
MBA-537 Global Business Experience
MBA-537 is a combination of readings, research, and direct experience. The course provides an overview of a Western European Society. A ten-day field trip in Western Europe is a major learning experience of the course. Site visits are made in a number of cities in European countries. Site visits include Cities, Regions, and Business and travel centers. Arrangements for travel are made during the summer and fall, and travel in the spring. The purpose of the course is to create a global learning experience using Western Europe as a medium to facilitate the student's understanding of the global business environment.
The cost of the trip for students (under 30 years of age) is $2950. Adults is $3195.
THIS PRICE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip airfare from and to JFK Airport in New York
- Hotel accommodations with private bathrooms
- Complete European breakfast and dinner daily
- A full time bilingual Tour Director
- Entrances to Landesmuseum, Lake Zurich cruise, Newschwanstein Castle, Dachau, BMW Museum, Munich and English Garden, Munich, Schonbrunn Palace, and Belvedere Palace.
- Sightseeing: Zurich, Munich, Vienna
- $100 due immediately to reserve a place (non-refundable)
- $300 due by March 1
- $ 600 due by May 1
- $ 600 due June 1
- $ 600 due by September 1
- $ 600 due by October 1
- Balance due by November 1
- Insurance is not included but recommended ($155)
- There is a $100 dollar discount for participants in last years' trips!
Dr. Wagiha Taylor
Phone: (570) 408-4712
Location: UCOM 2nd Floor