Discover and experience all Wilkes has to offer.
Now that you've had a chance to digest the mountains of material you've received from other schools and cruised around our website, it's time to look a little deeper. Open the closets. Look under the rugs. Check out things for yourself.
- Date: Feb. 9, 2018
- More Information
Registration will open soon.
Life as a student is busy. If your calendar is booked and you can’t make our admissions events, contact us to schedule a personalized visit at your convenience.
Do you look at the world and its people in a creative way? Are you intrigued by politics or society? Are words your specialty? Do you have a talent for art, history or language? Are you curious about the way the human mind works?
Find some answers – and explore plenty of new questions – at Wilkes University. Get a closer look at campus and find out what the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences has to offer.
- Date/Time: Friday, Nov. 30, 2018 • 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
9 a.m. — Check-in at the Henry Student Center, second floor
- Continental breakfast
- Meet and greet education and admissions staff
9:30 a.m. — Welcome from Suzanne Galella, chair of undergraduate education
9:45 a.m. — Presentations by Admissions, Residence Life, Student Development and Financial Aid
11 a.m. — Attend a class
Noon — Lunch in the dining hall with Admissions staff and student ambassadors
1 p.m. — Attend a class OR take a campus tour
2 p.m. — Attend a class OR take a campus tour
3 p.m. — Optional meeting with a faculty member or coach (based on availability)
You can’t really judge a college major until you immerse yourself in it. Take a deep dive into Wilkes University’s pharmacy program during our unique Pharmacy Exploration Day.
Sit in on a pharmacy class and meet with department faculty, deans, staff and students. We’ll introduce you to student life at Wilkes and treat you to lunch and dinner in the dining hall.
- Date/Time: Friday, Dec. 7, 2018 • 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 11 a.m. - Check-in and breakfast in Miller Room, 2nd floor, Henry Student Center
- Continental breakfast
- Meet and greet with Pharmacy faculty and admissions staff
- 11:30 a.m. – Welcome
- Dean of Nesbitt School of Pharmacy, Dr. Scott Stolte
- 11:40 a.m. – Pharmacy presentation, Miller Room, 2nd floor, Henry Student Center
- Dr. Julie Olenak, Assistant Dean, Nesbitt School of Pharmacy
- 12 p.m. – Lunch with Admissions staff and student ambassadors in Cafeteria
- 1 p.m. - Presentations
- 1:00-1:15 p.m. – Admissions
- 1:15-1:30 p.m. – Residence Life
- 1:30-1:45 p.m. – Student Development
- 1:45 – 2:00 p.m. – Financial Aid
- 2 p.m. – Campus Tour
- 3 – 5 p.m. – Pharmacy Class
- 5:15 p.m. – Dinner with Admissions staff and student ambassadors in Cafeteria
Patrons requesting accommodations or services at Wilkes University or Wilkes University-sponsored events in accordance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title III: Public Accommodations are asked to contact the University at 1-800-Wilkes-U to request such services/accommodations. It is recommended that requests be made at least 48 hours prior to any event.