The Sordoni Art Gallery follows all safety procedures set by Wilkes University.
Wilkes University follows all parameters set by the State Health Department and is monitoring the situation closely. Be sure to note if the university's status has changed in compliance with current state health regulations.
- Face coverings covering nose and mouth need to be worn at all times when on campus and in the gallery.
- Face coverings cannot be provided by SAG staff. Please arrive with your face covering.
- Social distancing of at least 6 ft between other visitors should be followed.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed.
- Wilkes University is conducting extensive daily cleaning that complies with CDC guidelines.
- Tours are available for small groups. For more information and to register, please contact Karley Stasko, Outreach Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Worried about being around other people? The Sordoni Art Gallery wants you to feel safe and comfortable. Reserve time during our “Safe Hours!” This is a time where you know you will have the whole gallery to yourself. Space is limited. Contact Outreach Coordinator Karley Stasko at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your slot today.
Welcome to the Sordoni Art Gallery at Wilkes University
The Sordoni Art Gallery is an innovative educational exhibition space. The gallery offers students and the local community a creative learning experience by providing rich programming, workshops, lectures, and year-round exhibitions featuring diverse, internationally recognized artists.
All Sordoni exhibitions and events are free and open to the public.
Patrons requesting accommodations or services at Wilkes University or Wilkes University-sponsored events in accordance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title III: Public Accommodations are asked to contact the University at 1-800-Wilkes-U to request such services/accommodations. It is recommended that requests be made at least 48 hours prior to any event.