Phone and Video Interviewing
As more employers take advantage of technology, virtual interviewing is becoming more common. To support you in your preparation for virtual interviewing, please see the following resources. As always, feel free to explore the interviewing resources we have listed on our interviewing page.
How to Succeed in a Virtual Interview
- 4 Pro Tips for Rocking your Video Interview
- The Best way to set up for a Video Interview
- How to Nail Your Digital Interview
How to Succeed in a Phone Interview
- Phone Interviewing Success
- Five ways to do Better in Phone Interviews
- 22 Phone Interview Tips to Help You Nail the Call
Informational Readings on Interviewing with Technology
Job/Internship Search Resources
We welcome you to explore resources listed on our Job Search Resources page and our Current Openings listed on Handshake. Please also explore Candid Career, FOCUS, and our Career Conversations Podcasts to explore possible careers. Before you begin your Job/Internship Search Process, please see our Resume and Cover Letter page to make sure your resume and cover letters are ready to go!
- Using LINKEDIN: Watch LinkedIn 101 to learn how to enhance your profile and build your network in a few easy steps.
- Using FOCUS: Please follow the link to register or sign in. When registering, please use the Access code wu08
- Using Candid Career: Please go to our Career Development page, and click the Candid Career link that is mid-page
How to Succeed in your Job/Internship Search
- How to Get and Stay Organized During Your Job Search
- The Right Way to Ask for an Internship in an Email
- A Guide to Juggling Multiple Job Offers and Coming Out on Top
- How to Handle Salary Negotiations at Any Stage of the Hiring Process
Job/Internship Search Engines
Informational Readings on the Job/Internship Search
Sidhu Series of Professional Development Workshops/Webinars
The Sidhu Series of Professional Development Workshops/Webinars held 10 sessions during the Fall 2020 semester. There were 22 speakers total, including 15 Wilkes alumni and 10 Executive Advisory Board members.