Students Should Sign Up Now for eRefund
After Wilkes University applies payments and financial aid to student accounts, they may be due a refund of excess funds.
Your student doesn’t have to wait for a check to come in the mail! Encourage students to sign up for an eRefund on the portal now. Here’s what they need to do:
1. Sign into the portal at portal.wilkes.edu.
2. Select “Student” tab.
3. Click “Student Services.”
4. Under “My Account,” click on “eRefund.”
5. Under “My Profile Setup,” select “Electronic Refunds.”
6. Complete two-step verification and follow instructions to enroll.
Note: If the refund is due to a loan, encourage your student to review terms and conditions for repayment.
Questions? Contact the Bursar’s Office at email@example.com or 570-408-4960.