Sports is more than just players and coaches. A bachelor of business administration in sports management will give you the practical skills needed to succeed in the nearly $500 billion sports industry. Learn the business side of sports and become the next leader in the sports industry.
|Program Type||Format||Credit Hours|
|Major, Minor||On Campus||125 (18 for minor)|
Why Study Sports Management at Wilkes?
You’ll actively engage with expert faculty while gaining the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the business of sports. From the management and leadership principles involved in running a team to industry trends and best practices, you’ll learn every aspect of sports. Mentoring from faculty and alumni in the field will help you make connections, find opportunities in the field, and shape your career path and goals.
What Will You Learn as a Sports Management Student?
- Learn the underlying concepts, trends and best practices that drive the sports industry.
- Explore every aspect of sports, including team and player management, facilities and events organization, and sports marketing and promotion principles.
- Gain the technical, analytical and conceptual skills necessary for success in the business side of sports.
- Develop decision-making and leadership to be an industry leader.
- Apply concepts and knowledge from the classroom in practical experiences and internships.