Please click HERE to register online or to print your transcript.
Lifelong learning opportunities abound at the Center for Continued Learning at Wilkes University.
Pennsylvania Pain and Addiction Summit with keynote speaker Dwight Gooden
Develop your professional skills and find extensive Continuing Education (CE) resources.
The seminars are held at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs in Wilkes-Barre. To see the programs we will offer in 2018, please visit wilkes.edu/addiction.
We offer continuing professional education (CPE) programs for many professions including:
- Accountants – Accredited by the PA State Board of Accountancy and NASBA
- Enrolled Agents and Tax Professionals – IRS Approved Provider
- Attorneys – partner with the Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association
- Certified Financial Planners – CFP Board-Registered CE Sponsor
- Nurses – Approved Provider by the PA State Nurses Association
- Pharmacists – Accredited by ACPE
- Engineers – ABET accredited baccalaureate programs
- Sewage Enforcement Officers – DEP approved sponsor
- AP Teachers –College Board Endorsed Institute
Learning experiences take the form of non-credit courses, seminars, conferences, and institutes.
We are a resource for business, industry, government, and non-profits
In cooperation with the university’s The Allan P. Kirby Center for Free Enterprise and Entrepreneurship and Wilkes Small Business Development Center we provide training and development resources for organizations throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania.
We will expand your horizons
with non-credit courses in the arts and culture, as well as SAT Prep courses.