Applicants who have earned undergraduate or graduate degrees in any discipline are invited to apply.
To be considered for admission, please submit the following:
- A completed online application with a $35 application fee
- Official undergraduate/graduate transcripts from a regionally accredited institution
- Two letters of recommendation
- A current resume
- A personal statement addressing the following:
- Your short- and long-term goals
- Why you wish to pursue your MBA at Wilkes University
- Why you are a strong candidate for the Wilkes MBA program
Admission to the MBA Program at Wilkes University can be based on your performance,
proficiency, and pathways.
Accepted students are immediately assigned an advisor. Advising sessions are used to discuss career goals, student strengths and course-scheduling options. Sessions can also be used to communicate effective managerial role models and current job market conditions.
Thank you for choosing Wilkes University.
Please click through to the online application, and choose the appropriate application option for your program of choice from the drop-down menu on the first page. Each graduate program has specific requirements for admission.
Please send all supporting materials to:
84 W. South Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18766
If you have any questions about the application process or required materials, please contact the Graduate Admissions office at 570-408-4235.
Wilkes University's growing global perspective and commitment to education in an evolving and multicultural world is illustrated by the increasing number of students from abroad who study here.
The University feels so strongly about this initiative that it has invested in the development of a new Center for Global Education and Diversity.
- Once you are accepted into the graduate program of your choice, the Center for Global Education and Diversity will assist you in getting your visa and will offer numerous orientation programs and cultural and social events designed to introduce you to the Wilkes University experience and American culture.
- Our International Graduate Admissions office is eager to assist you with the application process.
For more information, contact:
Associate Director, Graduate Admissions
(800) WILKES-U Ext. 3338