Advance as a business leader
Strong leadership is essential to the success of every business and organization. Position yourself for growth with the Wilkes University MBA. Learn the skills needed to inspire and manage a team, make quick and effective decisions, and advance to the next level of your career.
Choose from two convenient programs:
- Online MBA. Accelerated seven-week sessions allow you to focus on one course at a time while completing two during each academic semester - no visits to campus required. An emphasis on leadership will prepare you for the next step in your career.
- Weekend MBA. Face-to-face classes are blended with online coursework so you can earn your MBA with limited visits to campus. Monthly meetings, occurring on the second Saturday of each month, allow you to balance work, family and school while advancing your career.
Wilkes provides students of all academic backgrounds with the leadership skills needed to succeed in today's competitive business world. Over 2,100 MBA graduates have chosen Wilkes as their pathway to career advancement, and so can you.
- A completed online application
- Recommendation letters and a current resume
- Official transcripts showing your undergraduate studies
- A personal statement addressing your professional and academic goals
Upcoming application deadlines:
- Weekend MBA
- April 11 to start in summer
- Online MBA
- Aug. 1 to start this fall
Take the next step in your career today. Complete the form to learn more or apply online today.
Sign up for more information today and get ready for your future at Wilkes University.
MBA Information Request
Receive Information about our MBA degree
* Indicates that a field is required.