Invest In Yourself
Whether you want to be a leader in your current career or excel in a new one, the Wilkes MBA will help you get there. With convenient classes and one-on-one advisement, our MBA can lead you to professional success and career advancement.
MBA degree highlights:
- Small class sizes
- Evening and weekend classes
- Completion in just over one year
- Curriculum you can put to work right away
- Specialized guidance from advisors and professors
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Admission requirements for the MBA program include:
- Application and $35 application fee
- Official transcripts showing your undergraduate studies
- Recommendation letters and a current resume
We know you're busy. That's why we built the program around your schedule, not ours. Full-time students can complete the program in just over one year. Earn your MBA by attending six weekend sessions a semester (once every three weeks) or evening classes.
Financing your MBA
Our counselors can help you navigate financial aid and employer reimbursement. For full-time students, a number of graduate assistantships are available.
Applications for the MBA program are accepted on a rolling basis. New MBA students can start in the fall, spring or summer.
Take the next step in your career today - Apply Now!
Sign up for more information today and get ready for your future at Wilkes University.
MBA Information Request
Receive Information about our MBA degree
* Indicates that a field is required.