Advance as a business leader
EARN YOUR MBA
Whether you want to be a leader in your current career or excel in a new one, the Wilkes MBA will help you get there. With convenient classes and one-on-one advisement, our MBA leads to professional success and career advancement by emphasizing new trends and timeless business acumen.
Pursue our core MBA program or choose one of our specialized tracks:
- Global business
The Wilkes MBA program offers:
- Small class sizes
- Evening and weekend classes
- Curriculum you can put to work right away
- Specialized guidance from advisors and professors
Graduates leave our program fully prepared for business management with emphasis on leadership, effective communication, ethics and social responsibility, quick and informed decision-making and inspiring teamwork and collaboration.
MBA evening and weekend classes
Full-time students can complete the program in just over one year. For part-time students, it takes about two years. Earn your MBA by weekend and evening classes.
- A completed online application
- Recommendation letters and a current resume
- Official transcripts showing your undergraduate studies
- A personal statement addressing your professional and academic goals
Applications for the MBA program are accepted on a rolling basis. New MBA students can start in the fall and spring.
Take the next step in your career today - Apply Now!
Sign up for more information today and get ready for your future at Wilkes University.
MBA Information Request
Receive Information about our MBA degree
* Indicates that a field is required.