We've been in your shoes, sifting through a mountain of viewbooks from countless competing universities all promising small class sizes, of course.
You're buried in endless comparisons of minimum SAT scores, student-to-faculty ratios, and pretty campuses ( take a tour of our campus here ). All of which start to look very similar very quickly.
Here's the simple truth: A good student will do well at any school. But what transforms good students into great learners, great thinkers, and great people are caring, involved, compassionate professors who treat students as equals and challenge them to strive toward greater accomplishments.
At Wilkes, you'll find someone who believes in you. You'll form relationships that last the rest of your life, and you will most definitely stand out from the crowd.
- Click here for more information
- Looking to transfer from another college/university? Please click here for more information.
- Check out the Online Net Cost Calculator
Current high school students (including those with college credit) or high school graduates who have not attended a college or university.
- Applicants are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis
- Guaranteed Seat Pharmacy application due by February 1 each year
Students who have studied at a foreign secondary school or university or require a visa to study in the U.S. International students do not hold U.S. citizenship, are not permanent residents of the U.S., or do not hold resident alien status in the U.S.
- Spring (January start date)
- Residing outside of the USA: November 15
- Residing within the USA: December 10
- Summer (IEP only, May start date)
- Residing outside of the USA: March 15
- Residing within the USA: April 15
- Fall (August start date)
- Residing outside of the USA: June 15
- Residing within the USA: August 1