Welcome to the Nesbitt School of Pharmacy at Wilkes University
A message from Dr. Scott Stolte, Dean, Nesbitt School of Pharmacy.
Pre-Pharmacy Guaranteed Seat Program
For Candidates Who Are:
- High school students who will graduate in the spring/summer
- High school graduates who have not previously or are not currently enrolled at a college or university.
Professional Applicants to the Pharm.D. Program
For Candidates Who:
- Are currently enrolled at Wilkes University.
- Are currently enrolled in a 2-year or 4-year college or university and are interested in transferring to Wilkes University.
- Have already completed a degree at a 2-year or 4-year college or university.
Below are links that will support the educational and research activities of the students and faculty of the Nesbitt School of Pharmacy.
Careers in Pharmacy
Watch Pharmacy Dean Dr. Scott Stolte discusses careers in pharmacy with Dr. Daniel Longyhore '02
Experience Wilkes University Virtually
Now that you've had a chance to digest the mountains of material you've received from other schools and cruised around our website, it's time to look a little deeper. Open the closets. Look under the rugs. Check things out for yourself.