Non Solicitation Policy
Wilkes University values the efforts of our employees. To provide a productive work environment free from work interruptions, the University does not allow solicitation in work areas during work time. This policy applies to all Wilkes University properties and includes but is not limited to:
- Selling for employee affiliated commercial ventures
- Distributing any non-work related material
- Posting any non-work related material
- Requesting donations or contributions
- Utilizing University resources to conduct any of the previously mentioned activities
This policy does not apply to the United Way Campaign, Red Cross Blood Drives, or
any other charitable cause, event or function endorsed by the University. Additional
charitable causes, events, or functions may be allowed and/or endorsed by the University
from time to time, provided that such a cause, event or function receives prior written
approval from a member of the President’s Cabinet.
Violation of this policy may be subject to disciplinary action. Related information can be found in the Code of Ethics and Electronic Mail policies. Employees with questions or concerns may contact the Human Resources Department.