Employee Self-Service enables faculty and staff to view personal and employment-related information.
Employees are able to access information related to:
- Benefits and Deductions: This menu includes information on current and past health and dental benefits, the amount of money deducted from your paycheck for such benefits, contributions to the retirement plan, and any miscellaneous deductions, such as parking and meal plans.
- Current Leave Balances and History: Here employees will be able to view vacation, personal, and sick leave balances.
- Payroll Information: Employees will be able to view a copy of their direct deposit pay stub, along with past pay history.
- Tax Forms: In this menu, employees will be able to see information on their year-end W-2 forms, as well as information on their current tax with-holding status (W-4 form).
In order to access employee self-service:
- Log into interact at http://interact.wilkes.edu
- Enter your WIN into the User ID field
- Enter your PIN into the PIN field
- Click on the “Login” button
If you encounter any problems logging in, please contact the Wilkes University ITS Help Desk at 570-408-HELP (4357).
Please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department at extension 4644 or 4630 with any questions regarding Employee Self-Service.