SECTION I: REQUIRED INFORMATION
Name of student organization or group: *
*Student groups must have a University fund number to receive approval for a revenue
generating fundraiser. All proceeds from a fundraising activity must be deposited
into a University account within two days of the activity.
Fund Number: *
Student Contact: *
Phone Number: * - (###) - ### ####
Email Address: *
Advisor Contact: *
Advisor Email Address *
SECTION II: FUNDRAISER DETAILS
Fundraiser Locations: (indicate on campus vs. off campus)
Is this fundraiser associated with an academic course or program? Yes No
If yes, please note that this application does not represent an endorsement of the
academic merit of your proposal. You must work directly with your course instructor
to receive approval on matters related to academic rigor, content, and objectives.
1. Please explain the fundraiser in detail. (i.e. purpose; merchandise or service
being sold; anticipated gross income; what specifically will you be doing with the
2. Will you be using the Wilkes name, logo, or artwork on your merchandise or promotional
materials? Yes No
If yes, you must provide a written approval from the Marketing Communications Department.
(Contact Lisa Reynolds - Lisa.email@example.com). The written approval can be submitted
to the Office of Student Development, first floor, Henry Student Center.
3. Does your fundraising activity involve agreements with any outside groups/vendors? Yes No
If yes, you must submit the appropriate contract to the Procurement Office (e.g.,
Agreement for Services, Consultant Agreement, Entertainment Agreement, Volunteer Agreement).
Contact Alicia Bond - firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Is this fundraiser intended to collect monies to benefit a non-profit organization?
If yes, you must provide a letter from a representative of the non-profit organization
(on company letterhead) authorizing you to move forward with your proposed project.
). The letter can be submitted to the Office of Student Development.
5. Will the monetary donations from this fundraiser be collected directly by a non-profit
organization? Yes No
If yes, you must request a receipt from the organization that delineates the total
funds raised and forward it the Coordinator of Civic Engagement. Contact Megan Boone
Valkenburg – email@example.com.
6. Will this fundraiser involve solicitation of off campus individuals, alumni, corporations,
local businesses, foundations or grant sources? Yes No
If yes, provide a letter of approval from the Office of Advancement. Contact Director
of Prospect Management and Advancement Operations (570-408-4155)
. The letter can be submitted to the Office of Student Development, first floor, Henry
General Rules and Regulations
(Please initial after each statement.)
1. The name of our student group/organization will be clearly visible at the fundraising
location along with the purpose of the fundraising activity.
2. All advertisements for the fundraising activity (posters, signs etc.) will be approved
by the Office of Student Development before being posted in the Student Center.
3. The fundraiser proceeds will benefit a collective group or charitable organization.
No sales will be for personal financial gain.
4. Within two days of the fundraising event - the funds will be deposited into our
5. Our group will clean up and remove all garbage and materials at the site when the
fundraiser is held and take down all promotional materials within two days after the
conclusion of the activity.
6. Our group’s use of the Wilkes logo or name (if applicable) was approved by the
Marketing and Communications Office.
I have read and understand the fundraising policy and agree to abide by all of the
rules and regulations listed therein.
Name * First Last
Date * MM/DD/YYYY
Leave this field blank
This form has been closed. Thank you.
You have submitted this form the maximum number of times. Thank you.